Eye Contour Serum
Soothes and smoothes the upper and lower eyelids and helps fade dark circles and eye bags. Its anti-oxidant elements help prevent the premature ageing of the skin.
- Dead Sea Water: With its high minerals concentration, Dead Sea water is considered source of beneficial health and beauty treatments. Minerals work together to improve the metabolic processes and ensure normal functions of the skin to retain its glowing, healthy appearance and skin's natural pH.
- Rose Flower Water: With a fresh and subtle fragrance, it possesses astringent and toning properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Contains many vitamins and minerals. Has moisturizing, soothing and repairing properties.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Treats puffy eyes, lightens dark circles.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: Soothing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant to increase cellular hydration and strengthen skin elasticity.
- Argan Oil: Powerful wrinkle and stain defying oil with strong firming power. It restores skin elasticity due to its high content of unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A and E with antioxidant and anti-redness power. It protects the cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Wheat Germ Extract: Lifts the eye contour.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Enhances the appearance of dry and damaged eye contour area by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Pro-vitamin B5: Also called Panthenol, within the skin it is quickly metabolized to vitamin B5. Acts as a skin moisturizer to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Allantoin: Natural anti-irritant and skin protectant.Improves skin regeneration, soothes irritated skin, reduces redness as well as flaking.
- Vitamin A: Skin regenerating properties (promotes epithelialization and keratinization). Can improve appearance of aged and acneic skin.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, helps protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Caffeine: Restricts/ shrinks blood uessels to lighten dark circles and rduce puffiness, Has firming effect on the skin.
- Using the index finger and gentle massage movements, apply FOUF GEL to the eye contour area, in the evening and in the morning.